Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Itty Bitty Blogathon

Itty Bitty Blogathon Kick Off

Today I am participating in the Itty Bitty Blogathon a 24 hour version of the Biannual Blogathon Bash that I have been involved with.  Participating in these helps me connect with other bloggers,  gain some focus and is always fun.  There are a lot of challenges to complete and each one is worth a certain amount of points.

I plan to get as much writing done first followed by whatever else I can complete from the list. I have been meaning to get some writing done anyway so with the writing prompts included it should be a productive day.

Of course you can participate too just jump on over to the Biannual Blogathon Bash site and get started.

3 comments:

  1. Always glad to have you joining in, hope you are being productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! I am a fellow Blogathon participant. I just wanted to stop and say hello and follow your social media. I tried to follow your facebook and there was an error. Not sure why.

    Nice to meet you! Cynthia at http://FeedingBIg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know about the broken link. I fixed it now. Hope you were successful on the blogathon.

      Delete