Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Age of Legends

Well, the holidays are over, and I have come in from the wilderness to blessed civilization. In other words, I can access the internet again.

In the interests of jumpstarting this blog, I'm bringing over a project that I started on the RPOL forums.   I'll be reposting my earlier work in daily installments, then resuming the project once I've exhausted all of my pre-prepared material. I also have some ideas of some other content that I plan to write that should get this blog going.

It's perfect timing that this year seems to be the year of legends. There is the upcoming DC's Legends of Tomorrow on the CW that will introduce a lot of DC's rich mythology. With the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens the original Star Wars Expanded universe got renamed Star Wars: Legends. Upcoming games like Elder Scrolls: Legends tell that we are getting interested in the stories of legend and mythology.




The worlds of mythology and legend are multiple and varied each with different renditions and variations of the telling. That's what I hope to post here in the next while. I'll also be participating in the Blogathon again this year so looking forward to jumpstarting the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment