Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Awesomeness Fest 2010

Awesomeness Fest is an event to bring together people who are by nature, driven to change the world. Entrepreneurs, authors, teachers, mavericks, artist and visionaries. Here, you get powerful training, mind shifts, ideas and connections so you can play an even bigger game and significantly expand your ability to accomplish bold things.  It’s about powerful ideas to take your life to the next level, connecting with brilliant minds, high-level training & awesome parties – all in the midst of paradise. - Awesomeness Fest Website

A Party in paradise sounds great doesn't it?

Up here in Canada we are experiencing our December snowfall and cold weather. The idea of a Party and Paradise appeals to me but alas I do not have the ability to attend this amazing event. This weekend I am having an Online Awesomeness Fest here to mirror the event in Costa Rica. I will be sharing the ideas of the teachers at Awesomeness Fest by sharing great links to blogs, videos, and whatever else I can find.

About 2 months ago I came across the work of an Amazing man Vishen Lakhiani an entrepreneur working to spread enlightened ideas with his business MindValley.  His webinars and videos on the Theory of Awesomeness has reshaped how I think and inspired me to greatness. His ideas are so great I had to share them.

The idea is that their Awesomeness will rub off on us. I truly believe that being surrounded by positive ideas and people will raise us to new levels of awareness and success.  But don't take my word for it. Listen to Vishen yourself.


To hear Vishen's Theory of Awesomeness (Must check this out!) Its about an hour worth of quality information that will set the tone of what you can expect this weekend.

Webcast Awesome!




1 comment:

  1. This sounds pretty interesting although I'm having my usual trouble focusing on what they are saying. I look forward to seeing what else you post.

    ReplyDelete